It is the dream of every entrepreneur to set up their business in the UAE. The prosperity of the country makes it a centre of attraction in the world. However, the first step in setting up a business in the UAE is acquiring a business visa. The business visa belongs to the category of golden visa system for foreign entities. However, the application process is very tedious and the approval of a visa consumes a lot of time. But an experienced immigration lawyer in the UAE can boost the process for you.
Types of business visa in the UAE
UAE offers multiple visas for foreigners. According to your requirements, you may choose any of the visas from the following.
- 130 Day Visa for tourist
- 90 Day Visa
- 30 days Visa for GCC Resident
- 30 days Visa ( GCC Accompanied)
- Multi-Entry visas ( It is available in long term / 90 days and for short term / 30 days
- 96 Hour Transit Visa
Every VISA follows different terms and conditions. Entrepreneurs or business owners may contact an Immigration appeal lawyer for more information.
The UAE allows business visas for professionals of any country on certain terms and conditions. To apply for a business visa in the UAE, an entrepreneur needs to meet the following criteria.
- An individual must provide proof of being an entrepreneur.
- The entrepreneur must hold the majority shares in a start-up.
- The entrepreneur has to pass all the legal requirements to establish their business in one of the emirates.
- They need to provide all the proof of Identity and Citizenship to the Federal Authority.
- They have to pass a health check-up and background assessment.
Note: Meeting all the eligibility criteria doesn’t guarantee that you can acquire your visa. The application and all the documents will pass through a Specialized committee. If the committee approves your application, the applicants need to meet all the requirements asked by the Federal Authority to issue a visa. To learn more, feel free to consult an experienced Immigration lawyer in the UAE.
Once you are approved by the UAE government, the game starts from here. Make sure that the nomination gets approval from an incubator backed up by the UAE government. After the approval, the Federal committee for Identity and Citizenship invites the applicants to register for a nomination. The process follows the mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website for Golden Visa and create a new account.
- Wait for the account verification.
- Once it gets verified, please complete the login process.
- Fill up the required space and apply for nomination.
- Submit the application form.
The entire process may consume approx 30 days. Any wrong step during the process may lead the application to rejection. But if the application is approved, the applicants will receive a link where they need to upload their documents to complete the application process. But if the application gets rejected, the applicant needs to wait for 90 days to apply again. One may consult an Immigration lawyer for free online legal Advice in Dubai, UAE.
Receive the Visa
Once, the above-mentioned procedure is completed. The applicant will receive an email with further instruction. For the foreigners, the UAE government considers an extra six month to enter the UAE. However, make sure to convert your Visa into a residency permit before it expires. In this case, you will again require the assistance of the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship.
How can you avail the Visa?
The above-mentioned is a basic overview of the process of acquiring a business VISA in Dubai. However, if you want to avail of a business VISA in the UAE, you may consult eLegal Consultants. Here, the best immigration lawyers in the UAE offer you the best service. Please consult us to learn more.