- Full Payment costs AED 13,500
- Paying in two installments costs AED 15,000
- Yearly Installment payment shall be as follows:
- 1st Year – AED 6000
- 2nd Year – AED 6000
- 3rd Year – AED 6000
- Monthly Installment shall be AED 1,000 payable over 21months. The First Payment shall be due immediately upon receiving the Visa and in-Country Change of Status. For Beneficiaries outside the UAE, First Payment shall be due immediately upon receiving the Visa Detail.
- All costs include Medical and Emirate ID Processing.
- All costs include Basic Medical Insurance Cover.
- . Every Beneficiary of the Freelance Visa will execute a Binding Agreement with the Company on the following terms:
- In order to verify that the Visa has been processed, the Visa Copy with the registered number shall be made available to the Visa beneficiary for verification through the UAE Government portal.
- For verification purposes, the Trade License of the Company Shall be available throughout the Visa Term.
- Possibility of converting a monthly payment plan to yearly or full payment Plan. Terms of acceptance shall vary from beneficiary to beneficiary
- Possibility of converting a yearly payment plan to two or full payment plan. Terms of acceptance shall vary from beneficiary to beneficiary
- Possibility of converting a two-time payment plan to full payment plan. Terms of acceptance shall vary from beneficiary to beneficiary.
- For job seekers, the Company will introduce the Beneficiaries to reliable agents for job security
- Until Payment is done in full, on mutual Agreement, the Visa beneficiary shall be entitled to hold onto his original Emirate ID and copies of his stamped Visa and Passport while the Original International Passport with the Stamped Visa shall be in the custody of the company.
Should the Visa Beneficiary default on Payment he/she will have the grace to meet up with payment as follows:
– 30 days on the monthly installment payment plan,
– 60 days on the two-payment plan
– 90 days on the yearly plan.