Certified True Copy Attestation

Our expert consultants diligently verify and certify your document as a true and valid copy, ready for authorized use.

We help you

Provide an attorney stamp certifying your document.

A certified true copy enables you to furnish a valid duplicate of your original document without relinquishing the original itself. To authenticate a copy as genuine, the assistance of a legal practitioner is indispensable.

At eLegal Consultants, we offer swift and effortless attestation services.

True Copy Certification

How it works

Step One

Contact us through our WhatsApp chat, web form or our toll free number, stating your full contact information, the service you would like to be provided and a request for a quote from our expert consultants.

Step Two

Receive and review our quote alongside the details of the legal service to be provided, approve the quote and pay through any of our listed reliable payment system.

Step three

Receive a fast and reliable delivery of the legal advice and documents from our expert lawyers.

At eLegal Consultants, we provide faster, convenient and affordable legal services in a click of a button.

Do you need assistance with any of your legal issues? Contact us today.

Obtain document attestation or secure a certified true copy of an original document.

Licensed Legal Practitioners have the authority to validate a copy of an original document for international use, confirming it as a true copy of the original.


If you need an Attorney’s certification to verify your document as an authentic copy of the original, don’t hesitate to reach out to us for a quick and hassle-free service.


Furthermore, when documents are signed by parties, it’s advisable to have the signatures attested by a Legal Practitioner. At eLegal, our attestation service is unparalleled. If you seek a rapid, seamless, efficient, and cost-effective attestation service, we are just a click away.


eLegal’s Attorneys and Legal Consultants are readily available to assist you via WhatsApp.

Need help with any legal issues?

Need Help?