- Turkey is one of the countries where investors, after investing a certain amount in the country’s economy, have the right to citizenship.
- Over the course of 2019, Turkey’s program for citizenship through investment has every chance of becoming one of the most sought-after choices in the investment migration industry.
- Turkey, with its unique culture, exquisite cuisine, excellent climate, and leisure opportunities is a popular place for not only tourists but also foreign businesspeople, who invest in local real estate and thus support the development of the construction industry and the country’s economy.
- Recent changes made to Turkey’s citizenship law in 2018 reduce by nearly four times the investment required to participate in the country’s citizenship-by-investment program, and this has made the program even more attractive.
- Visa-free travel to over 120 countries worldwide
- Citizenship for the whole family right away
- Convenient terms for investing
- Among the tools to support businesses are lower taxes, freedom from paying VAT and/or customs duties, land grants, VAT refunds, and other perks.
- Purchase real estate at an amount of at least US$250,000
- Invest in Turkish manufacturing or business in an amount ofat least US$500,000
- Deposit at least US$500,000 in a Turkish bank
- Create at least 50 jobs
Good news for investors is the tax stimulus system with four paths, including general, regional, large scale, and strategic schemes.
For a Free Consultation on Migrating to Turkey, Contact us, and an Immigration Consultant will be assigned to speak with you right away.