- Located in the western Indian Ocean between 4° and 10° south of the equator is The Seychelles Islands. This unique travel destination is renowned for its timeless beauty, tranquility and diversity, which rolls from emerald green rainforests down to crystal clear turquoise waters, home to some of the rarest species of flora and fauna on earth.
- The Seychelles are one of the world’s most beautiful tropical islands destination. The archipelago consists of 116 islands spread over 1 million km² of the western Indian Ocean, northeast of Madagascar, with a total land area of 444 km², making the island nation just about the size of Andorra, or 2.5 times the size of Washington, DC.
- The island nation has a population of 92,000 (in 2015), capital city is Victoria on Mahé, the largest island. Spoken languages are Seychellois Creole 90%, English and French (all official).
- Seychelles has a mixed developing economy that is heavily dependent upon tourism and fisheries and with the financial services sector which is currently being developed as the third pillar of the national economy.
- Due to the country’s membership in CARICOM, the passport received upon approval for citizenship will be a CARICOM passport, valid for travel to the other membership countries.
- Applicant is entitled to the unrestricted right to live, work, and travel in and out of Seychelles
How to be Considered:
- Hold no criminal record.
- Applicant must have high net worth
- Have proof of funds, and show that the funds were acquired legally
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Investment for Permanent Residence
There are two programs in order to get the permanent resident:
1)It requires the applicant to invest $1,000,000USD or more in a business physically located in Seychelles and to have resided in Seychelles for at least one year.
2) It requires an investment of at least $1,000,000USD but also at least 5 years of business association as a result of the investment (there is no residency requirement for the Type 2 option).
- Investment for Citizenship
After obtaining permanent residence (and therefore investing the required $1,000,000USD) the applicant is eligible for Seychelles citizenship after residing in the country for an aggregate period of 11 years. Additionally, the investor must not have been absent from Seychelles for a period exceeding one year unless the investor previously obtained permission from the Seychelles government for the absence.
For a Free Consultation on Migrating to Seychelles Contact us, and an Immigration Consultant will be assigned to speak with you right away.