- Australia, is one of the world’s great economic and migration success stories. Australia is a unique, modern and dynamic trading nation of 22 million people with an ancient indigenous history, and a European cultural background.
- Australia’s coastline stretches almost 50,000 kilometres and is linked by over 10,000 beaches, more than any other country in the world.
- Australia is an independent Western democracy with a population of more than 22 million. It is one of the world’s most urbanised countries, with about 70 per cent of the population living in the 10 largest cities. Most of the population is concentrated along the eastern seaboard and the south-eastern corner of the continent.
- Applying for work in the Australian Defence Force or Australian Public Service.
- Applicants can register children born overseas as Australian citizens.
- Applicants are eligible for the deferral of the education fees.
- Australia is a mighty financial hub of the Asia-Pacific region
- Business and investment opportunities
- Social benefits such as education, medical, disability and retirement
- Applicants have full residence rights in New Zealand
- High standards of life (education, healthcare, housing etc.)
How to be Considered:
- Applicants should have no previous criminal record and must be of good character.
- Applicants should be in good health.
- Applicants of the Australian investment program must be younger than 55 years.
- Potential investors must be faithful to their investments and involvement into businesses during at least 4 years.
- The investment must positively impact the national economy.
- Potential investors are required to have net assets generating at least 2.25M AUD yearly
- Fluent English.
1.Invest at least 1.5 million AUD into a new startup or already operating Australian business and participating in its management.
- Invest at least5M* AUDinto a new or already operating Australian business and participating in its management. The nomination of the government or the Austrade (Australian Trade Commission) is mandatory for this Visa. This is the Single Investor Visa
- Invest at least 15M AUDand be engaged in Australian business. The government is interested in high skilled investors, the selection for this kind of visa is very strict. This is called the Premium investor visa (PIV).
- Establish a new business in Australia and be involved in managing it. Government’s nomination is obligatory.
For a Free Consultation on Migrating to Australia, Contact us, and an Immigration Consultant will be assigned to speak with you right away.