- The program of citizenship by investment offered by Vanuatu was first introduced in early 2016 and was definitively adopted by the Vanuatu government in April 2017.
- The goal of the program is to create jobs in the country, stimulate the economy, and keep the national budget balanced.
- A Vanuatu passport allows visa-free travel to 129 countries, including the EU, UK, Ireland, Russia, Hong Kong, Singapore, the Caribbean, and most Commonwealth countries, as well as to Australia with a special e-visa.
- Vanuatu does not impose taxes on income, wealth, or inheritance
- No need to visit the country
- Highly attractive terms
- The fastest and most cost-efficient program worldwide
- Obtaining a passport takes 7–8 weeks
Required donation to the government:
Investor + spouse-$100.000
Investor + spouse + two underage children – $130.000
For a Free Consultation on Migrating to Vanuatu, Contact us, and an Immigration Consultant will be assigned to speak with you right away.