- Mexico is bordered by the United States to the north and Belize and Guatemala to the southeast. Mexico is about one-fifth the size of the United States.
- Mexico is one of the most popular tourist countries on the planet. Much of the tourist industry revolves around the beach resorts as well as the altiplanoin the central part of the country.
- The Mexican economy has had an unprecedented macroeconomic stability, which has reduced inflation and interest rates to record lows and has increased per capita income.
- Mexico joined the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) in 1986, and today is an active and constructive participant of the World Trade Organization. Fox’s administration promoted the establishment of a Free Trade Area of the Americas; Puebla served as temporary headquarters for the negotiations, and several other cities are now candidates for its permanent headquarters if the agreement is reached and implemented.
- Live, work and study in the country of citizenship
- 133 Countries Mexicans Can Travel To Without Visa
- Business and investment opportunities
- Social benefits such as education, medical, disability and retirement
- In some cases, ability to pass down citizenship to your children
How to be Considered:
- Main applicant should be at least 18 years old.
- Applicant must have high net worth.
- Applicants should have no previous criminal record and must be of good character.
- Applicants should be in good health.
Nationality through Naturalization by Residency
Once a resident has had an FM3 for 5 years, Applicant can apply for an FM2, a higher level of residency or immigrant status. After having the FM2 for five years, the individual can then request the status of nationality.
For a Free Consultation on Migrating to Mexico, Contact us, and an Immigration Consultant will be assigned to speak with you right away.