With more than 12 years of experience helping clients from around the world, our team of lawyers helps various clients navigate the complicated process of immigration. With every case, we take a personal approach to understand your specific circumstance and future plans. We pride ourselves on the relationships we have formed over the years, which is why we have a better edge to many others and we are able to deliver industry-leading services through our well trained partners across all region. Want to give us a try? Send us a message for your Free Consultation today.
Tier 1 Visa Services
Tier 1 visa category is designed for entrepreneurs, investors and highly skilled Individuals. A job offer is not required before submitting an application for a Tier 1 visa. Nevertheless, meeting the requirements can be a challenge. To name a few, a well developed business plan, proof and access to investment funds (upto GBP 2 million) is a norm. The various categories of the Tier 1 Visa are the Tier 1 Investor Visa, Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa, Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa, and Tier 1 Graduate Visa.
Tier 1 Graduate Visa
A UK graduate with a well detailed and beneficial business idea can apply for the Tier 1 Graduate Visa. The business idea will have to get endorsed by the Department for International Trade (DIT) or the UK higher education Institution. Eligibility criteria involves being from outside the EEA and Switzerland. Under this category, you do not need to have access to the prescribed funds.
UK Investor Visa
- Invest upto £2,000,000 or more in the UK
- Be from outside the European Economic Area (EEA)and Switzerland
- Be 18 years of age or over
- Ability to prove that the money belongs to either you or your spouse, wife, unmarried or same-sex partner
- Have a UK bank Account
- Funds held in one or more regulated financial institutions
- Funds must be free to spend in the UK (although the funds does not have to be in the UK at the time of application)
UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur/Innovator Visa
If you will like to migrate to the UK to buy into or open a business, we can help you with the entire application process of the entrepreneur Visa. Presently there are many updates to this Visa and should you be interested in this route, we will guide you whilst taking all government laws and regulations into context.
- A valid passport or travel documentation
- Evidence of investment funds or investments already made
- A credible business plan
- Evidence that you can support yourself in the UK
- Certified criminal records from any country in which you’ve lived for more than 1 year in the last 10 years
- Ability to converse in the English language (IELTS etc)
- tuberculosis test results, depending on if you belong to any of these countries
- All documents must be written or translated to the English Language.
We guarantee you maximum assistance by:
Free Consultation: At elegalonline, you can come harmed with all necessary questions in order to understand the requirements and if the Tier 1 Visa is right for you. We will assist you with the requisite knowledge on the pros and cons and the best route that’s suitable for you.
Application and Documentation: Our experts will assist you with your application and all necessary documentation required to ensure it’s a smooth journey.
Business Plan and Interview preparation: We keep you updated with current trends and ensure that you are well prepared for the interview process. Once we start the journey with you, you only need to relax while we get you set up and ready. For every step of the process, you need the right guidance and this is what our team will help you with, so that there is absolutely nothing to worry about.
Constant update: We ensure that when your application is filed, you receive an update from us until visa is received.
Want to get your free consultation? Contact us today
If you wish to apply for a Tier 1 visa, you can get in touch. Our experienced lawyers will assist you and provide you with legal representation during the entire duration of the application. We can help you successfully apply for a Tier 1 Investor Visa, a Tier 1 Graduate Visa, a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa and a Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa.
UK Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa
The Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa category is for those who wish to live and work in the UK under specified conditions. To be eligible for this visa, you must be endorsed as an individual with exceptional talent in any of the following disciplines:
- digital technology
Under this, you may choose to be employed, self-employed or work for any employer at any level and sector. The explicit condition is that, to extend your stay in the UK under this Visa, you must be able to show proof that you work in the area of specialty chosen at the time of applying for the Visa.
UK Family Visa
The UK Family Visa is usually for those who are non European nationals, parent, adult relative, dependent child of a British Citizen, refugee or under humanitarian protection. Citizens of commonwealth countries can apply for the 5 year ancestry visa if they can proof that there was a grandparent born in the UK. After the 5 year Visa, it can be renewed or choose to apply for settled status.
A reunion visa is available to refugees who may want to get into a reunion with their families in the UK. The family member in the UK must have been granted asylum to be eligible. Throughout the process we will assist you. Here’s what your relationship with us will look like:
- Face to face , email, Phone and Skype communication
- Prepare the best case possible to ensure success alongside every required document
- The entire application process and the fill out of the application Form.
- The best form of Cover letter to accompany your application and application form
- Continuous update until a final decision is made
- Constant communication with the government to ensure the application process goes on smoothly
- Outstanding personalized legal service
- Guidance through all visa options
- Assistance with all relevant and required documentation until submission and filing
To receive your free full Consultation on migrating the UK through any route, Contact us today.